"EUROGRADE BG" EOOD, registered in the Commercial Register at the Registry Agency under UIC 131220682, with headquarters and address of management: Sofia, d. 1, Momin Kladenets Str., 3, is the administrator of personal data with the CPDP and processes the provided data and personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016 / 679.
We, as a personal data administrator and as a professional, with years of experience in the field of tourism, respect the integrity of the personality of the consumers. The current security policy aims to inform you about the process of collecting, using and redirecting personal data. Therefore, please get to know the content and read it carefully. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of this policy:
Personal data is any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features. The data may relate to facts (for example, name, e-mail address, location or date of birth) or to an opinion on the actions or behavior of the Data Substance.
A Personal Data Administrator is a natural or legal person, public body, agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of processing personal data; where the objectives and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for determining it may be established in Union law or in the law of a Member State;
Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that may be performed on personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission , disseminating, providing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying.
Direct marketing is a set of activities aimed at improving the quality of our services and matching them with the exact needs and interests of our guests as well as an analysis of their satisfaction. This includes activities such as online advertising campaigns, e-mail marketing, surveys, user profiling, and more.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to secure and improve our services and resource management needs, we store, use and process personal data while complying with the applicable legal requirements.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE TREATED
The types of personal data the administrator collects and processes are different according to the purposes for which they are collected and the reasons for processing them:
The types of data collected according to their purpose are as follows:
1. In order to make a booking application and confirmation, EUROGRADE BG collects and processes the following data types:
a / In case of reservation via web site:
- Name and surname of contact person;
- e-mail address and contact person's phone;
b / When booking by phone:
- a contact telephone and an e-mail address to confirm the reservation
- Name and surname of contact person;
This data is stored until the reservation is made. The data is then destroyed and its subsequent processing is impossible.
2. For the purpose of accommodating guests in PARK HOTEL ATLIMAN BEACH Kiten and Hotel "St. Teodor Tiron "village of Stara Zagora, the administrator processes and stores the following data:
- PIN / PNH;
- Name of the person (for Bulgarian citizens - in Cyrillic alphabet, for foreigners - in Latin, according to the national document);
- Date of birth;
- ID card / valid national identity document;
- Country that issued the national document.
The data collected for registration at the hotel is collected on the basis of Art. 116, para 2 of the Law on Tourism and are necessary for keeping a register for accommodated tourists. The data is stored for a period of 5 (five) calendar years.
3. For the purpose of realization of corporate or personal events in PARK HOTEL ATLIMAN BEACH Kiten and Hotel "St. Teodor Tiron "village of Stara Zagora is processed and stored the following data:
- Two names of the organizer of the event. For corporate events, a contact person designated by the legal entity organizing the event;
- e-mail address and contact person's phone
These data are stored up to three (three) calendar years after the event is realized.
4. For direct marketing purposes, we process the following data:
- e-mail address
The data subject's processing is explicitly required for the processing and storage of these data. Data processed for direct marketing purposes is stored for a period of 26 / twenty-six / months or until the consent is withdrawn.
The purpose of collecting this data is to provide you with personalized offers and services tailored to your needs and expectations.
Consent Form for Use of Marketing Data You Provide to PARK HOTEL ATLIMAN BEACH Kiten and Hotel "St. Theodor Tyron "village of Stara Zagora
PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING
When processing personal data we comply with the following principles:
- legality - we collect, process and store your data, we comply with the applicable Bulgarian and European legislation;
- the relevance of the treatment to the objectives and the minimization of the data - the types of data we collect are minimized according to the purposes for which they are being processed. The purposes for which your data is processed are those for which we have obtained your consent;
- storage limitation - process and store the data received for a period of time, according to the purposes for which it is needed and your consent.
- User consent for data processing - In order to use your data for marketing purposes, in order to improve the services we provide to you, we must obtain your explicit consent to this.
Please note that when you send an inquiry to PARK HOTEL ATLIMAN BEACH in Kiten and hotel "St. Teodor Tiron "village of Starozagorski Bani (for price conditions, reservation, clarification about already made reservation, event and / or other issues related to the services provided by the hotel) You give your consent" EUROGRADE BG " and process the personal data provided by you for the purposes of the inquiry.
After sending your request, you will receive from EUROGRADE BG EOOD a proposal to give your consent to process your data for the following purposes:
- for direct marketing purposes, as well as receive newsletters for our current offers of travel ideas and organized games and events;
- for surveys about your satisfaction with our services;
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Privacy of personal data
We use electronic methods for processing personal data to ensure accurate and fast service delivery and user assistance.
The process of processing your personal data provided to EUROGRADE BG Ltd is done in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, and EUROGRADE BG EOOD respects your privacy.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
EUROGRADE BG Ltd. applies technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, as well as other illegal forms of processing by unauthorized persons. The security measures we apply are subject to constant improvement and adaptation to state-of-the-art technologies.
The collected personal data can be provided to partners of EUROGRADE BG EOOD, who act as personal data processors on behalf of EUROGRADE BG EOOD and are committed to comply with all applicable data protection standards. We comply with the condition that the relevant information may be used only within the limits set by the legal basis of the agreement or by your personal consent with respect to the processing performed on behalf of EUROGRADE BG EOOD, information should be treated as confidential.
EUROGRADE BG EOOD may disclose and provide personal information in accordance with the applicable law if a court or an administrative authority orders or requests it or if the provision of personal data is related to the performance of a legal obligation of EUROGRADE BG EOOD.
The data collected for the purposes of accommodation in "PARK HOTEL ATLIMAN BEACH" Kiten and hotel "St. Teodor Tiron "village of Stara Zagora is accessible to the third persons designated by the Law on Tourism - Ministry of Tourism, Municipality of Primorsko and St. Zagora and the Minister of the Interior, the National Revenue Agency and the National Statistical Institute.
USERS 'RIGHTS CONCERNING THEIR DATA
1. In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the right to property and access to the data you have provided for processing. By writing to e-mail: email@example.com, you can obtain information about the type of personal information provided and the purpose of processing it, as well as require that we remove any records of your personal information without the possibility of further processing processing. By accessing your data, you can ask for them to be corrected in case you find errors or discrepancies.
The written application can be made personally (or by a person authorized by a notarised power of attorney) at the specified contact address or electronically from the e-mail address you provided us as processing details.
Address for contact and exercise of the rights described above: "EUROGRADE BG" EOOD, Address: Sofia, zh.k. "Lozenets", 1, Mamin Kladenets Str., Fl. 3, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Users are entitled to object to the processing of their data. The objection shall be addressed to EUROGRADE BG EOOD in accordance with item 1 of this section. EUROGRADE BG EOOD has undertaken to examine your objection and to inform you about the outcome of the internal audit within 30 calendar days of its receipt.
3. Consumers shall have a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. According to the current legislation, the competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Users are entitled to receive their data, which EUROGRADE BG Ltd. keeps when provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. Users are also entitled to transfer this data to another data administrator without hindrance from EUROGRADE BG EOOD, in the cases and with regard to the data provided by consent in the case of data provided under a contract by which the consumer is a party or data provided when taking steps by the consumer and requesting the conclusion of a contract.
CHANGES IN THE RULES ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
EUROGRADE BG EOOD's rules on data protection may be changed unilaterally by EUROGRADE BG EOOD with a view to their improvement, offering new services, changes in the way of service and communication with our customers, as well as in relation to legislative changes.